The Nebraska Strong Recovery Project is an outreach program working with communities impacted by the COVID pandemic.
What the program does:
• Provide emotional support
• Offer information and education on stress and coping
• Connect people to resources and to each other
• Give voice to individuals’ stories, disaster reactions, and strengths
• Encourage community members to take an active role in their own recovery
The project has two hotlines available to answer questions and direct callers to resources in their community. If additional support is needed, the hotlines will refer callers to regional teams for follow-up.
If you or your loved ones need help, call the hotlines for free and confidential assistance.
The Nebraska Strong Recovery Project is an outreach program dedicated to providing crisis counseling services to help Nebraskans cope during the COVID pandemic. For more information, please visit ppc.unl.edu/projects/nebraska-strong-flood-recovery-project.